Re: [IP] KFC & Frozen shoulder

I have a booklet that my CDE gave me and it lists the nutritional information
for many fast food items.  It is titled "Nutrition in the Fast Lane" and can
be requested if you call Insulin Infusion Specialties at 1-800-838-7867.
Anyway, for the time being, 3 Crispy Strips are 10 carbs and 3 spicy buffalo
crispy strips total 22 carbs.  I cannot find any information on the Subway
Wrap, however.  There are listings for subway foods, just not the wrap.  Hope
this helps!  If you'd like to email me to ask more questions about fast food
counts, feel free!  email @ redacted