[IP] Testing for thyroid antibodies

Ginny wrote:

>>I am wondering if you were tested for antibodies. you can have those
without the regular panel showing anything yet.Just a thought:)<<

I'm not sure what I've been tested for... I just know when I've asked about
thyroid problems and listed my symptoms, I've been sent for a blood test and
was told that all was normal.  Will ask again since last three mornings on
waking basal temp was 97.8, 97.5, and 97.7.

RoseLea and Max...