[IP] We're finally pumping insulin

Hi, everyone,

Just had to share to the news that, after two weeks on saline, Paul is
finally pumping insulin!!!! He got hooked up just before lunch. His pre-lunch
number was 146 and post-lunch number was 143. So far, so good but so many
sleepless hours to go before we know how we're REALLY doing.

Thanks for all of the support. I will keep you all posted.

Janice, proud mom to Paul, DX 20 months, now 6 and PUMPING INSULIN!!!! WEEEE