[IP] Chat for Wednesday

Pumpers & Friends,
    I am sorry, I missed sending out chat announcement for the week  on
Sunday for Jenny, she is on vacation.  I have had a bad month; my
gastroparesis is giving me problems. My stomach has stopped working so I
have had to take in more drugs and food thru my IV. Since Sunday I have had
two seizures from blood sugar below 20ml. Because of them and the pain I
will be going into hospital . I have setup my sys to send out note about
chat times and my girlfriend will check my mail for me. I hope to only have
a short stay in hospital.

    The IP's schedule for the rest of the week will be :

    Melissa Howell hosts a Wednesday night chat at 9 p.m. EDT (2 a.m. GMT)
in the Anytime Room.
    Also a Parent Chat  at 9 p.m. (2 a.m. GMT) with Steve Winer, Connie
Hornbaker, and Allie Rogers, in the Parent chat room.

    CJ Jutras is back and has taken over the host duties on Thursday night
from Carolyn. Join CJ every Thursday at 9 p.m. EDT (2 a.m. GMT0 in the
Anytime room.

    friday mornings at 9 a.m. EDT (2 p.m. GMT), Dauna Breidinb is hosting a
morning chat. Join Dauna in the Anytime Room.

    Sara SP is hosting a late-night chat on Sunday nights at 11 p.m. EDT (4
a.m. GMT)  Join Sara for the "Sunday Sound Off with Sara Smarty Pants":

Also, let me know if you're interested in hosting a chat any other time.
We'd love to have more volunteers and all you have to do is show up and
talk! I will be checking my mail everyday.