[IP] Carb Counting

Hello everyone,

I was recently enjoying my new carb counting book...The Doctors Pocket Calorie/Fat and Carbohydrate Counter...excellent book BTW.

For those of you friends who have a copy, I encourage you to turn to page 159 under "Gourmet Misc"

Honestly, I was looking for some Chinese food counts, and stumbled upon:

Ants/eggs/larvae, 1 T = 0 carbs
Ants, Choc coated, 3T = 2 carbs
Bee Maggots, Canned, (Ewww!!!) 3 T = 0 carbs
Caviar, black/red 1T = 0

(this next one is my favorite)

CATERPILLARS, Canned (honestly, you can BUY canned caterpillars??)  Still 0 Carbs.
Haggis, 4 oz.  22 g Carb
Silkworms, raw, 1 oz = 0 Carbs

etc. etc.

Lost my appetite for that chinese food and had a tuna sandwich!