Fwd: Re: [IP] Response Re: Disetronic v. Minimed pump comparison

Hi Jennifer,
Yep- have lupus too. there is an excellent listserv for those with Lupus.
It is email @ redacted

and in body of message type

subscribe lupus-l firstname lastname

I am sorry about your friend. I would keep the diabetes and get rid of the
lupus if I could.
Ginny
email @ redacted