[IP] Geeky Pumps

ON Fri, 7 Jul 2000 "Sara M. G." <email @ redacted> wrote
>As long as we're on the pump-geek subject... does anyone have documentation
>the comm protocol used by the iR port on the back of the MM pumps? Not
>to hack the system firmware, just want to be able to download delivery info.

Well, you can try to hack away at it but I understand that the MM will only
work with their comm station (which isn't out for us yet).  I believe the same
comm station works for the CGMS but check with a doctor who has one.  Release
date from Minimed not yet announced (but pictures are on their site).