[IP] Re: Gotta Brag & Airbrush

Use a program like Paintbrush or, better yet, a good non-Microsoft drawing
program.  You can free draw or use clip art or maybe scan a photo of
yourself.  Add your HbA1c and any other well-deserved bragging.  Print it on
iron-on transfer paper and then put it on your T-shirt.  Of course, you need
to add http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org someplace on the shirt to spread the
word.  BTW, congratulations!

John Kinsley
email @ redacted