Re: [IP] IP: Small Lancet Devices

The autolet mini I have doesn't require any special lancets.  I just checked
and it is made by owen mumford too.  Have you tried using regular round
barrel shaped lancets?  I won't use any poker that won't take ultra-fine IIs
anymore.  It'd be nice if the glucometers would all get together and share
strips too. (I KONW that won't happen but I can dream can't I?)
<< I have an autolet Mini by owen Mumford. It is 21/4 in. long and 15/8 in,
square. It was hard to get the special lancets for it so I never used it
after I used up the samples they sent with it.
    Suedalgal >>