Re: [IP] why,a no delivery when I have a LO res

last nite after low res alarm I let it go. I think there was about 15 u
left. When I got home about 2 hrs. later only the MM low reservor symbol was
showing. I pushed bottom button (on508) and nothing happened, I pushed top
button(sel) and nothing happened. It looked like there was about 10u left. I
then changed whole set and then it worked ok. I guess I'll call mm about it
later.  Maybe when I primed it I put in a lower vol. than there actually
was. Any ideas?

             Suedalgal