Re: [IP] sports guard MM

> Has anyone found a substitute for the MM sports guard?
> (the waterproof case) The sports guard is expensive
> and I would like to find something that I could
> afford.
Lily used to have one (seems to have gotten lost) but has not used it
in years. For sports and watersports, she takes her pump off, even it
it is all day. She will connect up to give missing basal or for a
snack, but generally does not worry much about it. This works pretty
good and for water sports the missing insulin is usually not needed
for her.