Re: [IP] On-Line video of Tender/Sil/Comfort set insertion

Wow, Michael, those were great.  Whoever did the video is pretty good at
inserting a Sil, must have had a lot of practice.  I have a harder time
removing the needle, he makes it look so simple, I must not be quite
grasping it right... but then, I'm a little touchy about needles (figure
that one out after nearly 37 years on shots!).

RoseLea and Max...