[IP] re: gotta brag

Jennifer Sutherland <email @ redacted> wrote:

<Brag away...I airbrushed a t-shirt with a pic of my pump and my HbA1c on
<it to wear at my clinic...LOL the doc was concerned for my mental
<stability, but hey, I was happy too.

My latest HbA1c was 6.5, and if I knew how to airbrush I'd be wearing a
t-shirt proclaiming the good news, too!!  I bet my doc would even wear
one--we could NEVER figure this out on MDI, but my MM 507c makes management
and control possible (finally!).  My worst days pumping have been better
than my best days on MDI!

:-)  Doreen in Wyoming