[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #322

On Fri, 7 Jul 2000 Sherry Webb Nolan <email @ redacted> wrote

> I am a 24 year old girl, in pretty okay shape, a little high on weight
> (anyone want 20 or pounds?)

I could definitely use them on my 14 year old (who is a recovering anorexic
but the recovery is slow and painful. I thought diabetes was ugly till I saw

You never realize how blessed you are until G-d smacks you in the face with

-proverb heard from me when I walked out of podiatrist's office from emergency
-visit Sunday morning.