Re: [IP] Pump Run-Ins

I recently read somewhere that they have discovered it is not damaging to
Diabetics to have three beers a day for men and two for women, with Food of
course.  I'm not sure where I read this, but I also heard it on the news. I
know my hubby likes his beer after work and he doesn't stick to the number
three.  He has to be really careful or his BS will drop extremely low.  I
think it would be better if you ate a snack with every beer you drink.