Re: [IP] trouble

This is Tina, JOhns wife writing today.  He is very busy and I am
checking his mail for him for a few days.
1>   we had a fire in our attic and the airconditioning and electrical
is out.  we are trying to work with the insurance company and they are
giving us a hard time becasue the house is 50 years old.  John is having
a hard time coping with this.  We are praying big time.

2>  he is in and out of the attic trying to fix the electrical and he is
sweating majorly.  He has had trouble with pump and sight.  He had a
mishap yesterday where the pump  door came open and shot himself with
100 units of insulin.  He didn't realize this and almost passed out.  He
has had this happen before.  but realized early enough. They had to take
him to the ER and pump mwith d50 and watch over him.  he doesn't always
put the cover on because the plastic is so messed up from use that he
cant read thru it.

3> he is also haveing trouble with his sight.  he is sweating so bad
that his sight isnt staying in.  does any one have any suggestions to
keep a sight in when sweating bad??

4> garter thing --  he uses the leg holder all of the time that is how
he keeps it at night le likes it.

HOpe all is well with everyone!!!  Thank you Tina