Re: [IP] All Members Please Read!

I would skip the one on the civil code issue. It is required to be
in our rules and on our web site so the we CAN pursue the matter if
we wish. We've had no violations so lets not irritate our list
membership unnecessarily. Similar issue for the flame message. We've
had no recent problems so lets not be overly heavy handed.

The snip and subject reminders are to the point. It is common and
annoying to the digest membership -- which is the vast majority of
our membership.