[IP] Re: Humalog and the Heart

> Thanks for the in depth reply, John but now i'm concerned. Is anyone else
> about this? I thought about this when Matt first went on it, because it
> "so new"
> Mag

I don't think an association between Humalog and heart problems have been
identified.  I have not been able to find any more information on the
subject.  Remember, Dr. Cara was only speculating that there MAY be an
association based on another, and slightly different, hormone.  Humalog has
been in use for four years with very good results.  It seems to be ideal
for children because of their unpredictable eating habits.  Personally, for
what it's worth,  I
think it has proven itself.

John Kinsley
email @ redacted