[IP] Re: No Delivery Again

> GORDON KEYS wrote:
> Problem is not with the pump its with me.
> After writing my post, high bg bolised, and received a no delivery alarm
> ,so I pulled out the sight.
> found canula bent at a 45 angle...........................
>  Gordon

I have few problems with my sites.  Ironically, while reading the digest; in
fact, while in the midst of Gordon's post I decided it was time for a
post-supper bG test.  Earlier, I was surprised by an unexplained pre-meal
reading of 181 which, of course, I bolused for.  I was now surprised again
by a reading of 244.  The site had been in my thigh for two days but on
inspection I could tell it was against a muscle.  I took it out and it was
bent at a 45 degree angle.  I walk at least 4 miles a day but today I ran
for one of the miles and it was enough to bend over the canula.

John Kinsley
email @ redacted
Type 1 since 1956
MM 507 since 6/9/98