Re: [IP] You have to feel sorry for some people

ALL the time...If it weren't diabetes, it'd be something else, hon.
Please don't let it get you down. Diabetes can get anybody no matter
what their mental accuity may be, so maybe he's just so institutionaised
that he won't try it. I think the sauce sounds good and if you have a
molecular transporter/ replicator on your 'puter, send me some. Heck
with him.
Jenny S.