Re: [IP] Getting a little anxious here---HELP -- Thyroid

that is so amazing.  you would think these endos would keep up with the news
about hypothyroidism...ESPECIALLY when one already has diabetes.  after
all...they are both autoimmune related.!

I would go to another MD.   as I mentioned previously...almost had my uterus
removed because of 'old age'( an uninformed and obviously ignorant
physician)....my system was completely out of whack.

ruth...who still has a uterus , a  new doctor and am taking synthroid with
no problems.