[IP] MM tubing too short

My last order of sof-sets from MM I ordered the 24 inch tubing.  I usually
use the longer tubing but I wanted to try something new. I can no longer use
my legs for sites as they have become non-absorbant.  The shorter tubing
would ave been great for my legs.  Now, I use my arms mainly and the shorter
tubing pulls too much.  Has anyone else had a problem with the sets and
asked MM if they can return them?  I asked MM if I can exchange them and
they still have not given me an answer.