Re: [IP] Re: How to insert a "sil"?

I put my first sil in on Sunday.  I had been using the soft sets and it was
suggested I might want to try the sils.  MM sent me a few samples that came
with instructions.  They said I could call them on the 1-800#  and they would
help me through the process.  I put the thing in with the MM techs on the
phone talking me through the whole thing.  It was a REAL big help.  It didn't
hurt, and it is working very well for me.  Good luck!