[IP] Elasticized leg bands on hose

Kelly wrote:
> Whenever I dress up I use "thigh highs".  These are nylons that look like
> the kind of hose you use with a garter belt except you don't need the
> garter belt.  They have an elasticized band with a tacky substance on it
> that sticks to your leg and I just clip my pump at the top.

Even though we may have good BGs and A1c's (mine AGAIN was 6.1 <gr>) - we
must remember we still have DM and circulation may be a problem. I'd sure
hesitate cutting off or restricting my circulation just to look nice when
there are other alternatives. I intend to go *out* with two completely whole
legs/feet. Can't go back and change it after it's too late. But YMMV.
Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C, 3/99)  webpage