Re: [IP] temper tantrums

oh my gosh, michelle.  this is a definite IDDM thing ...in my opinion.  our
daughter, geneva, age 11 now and dx'd at age 7... turned into a MONSTER
after DX.  my mother in law actually called her a witch!     she was the
easiest baby/toddler/preschooler.  it wasn't until     DX that she just
changed completely.

since pumping a year now...she is back to her normal, cheerful.  singing
self.   I cry sometimes when I remember how I HATED her during this awful
period of our lives.

pumping really helped to bring our child back.

geneva's mom