Re: [IP] Still Having Tape Problems

I use Tenders (same as the Sils) and find that a tape like 3M Tegaderm HP
applied under the Tender helps when I'm exercising heavily.

I use Skin Prep first, then apply the Tegaderm, then insert the Tender
through the Tegaderm.

In this fashion, the set is sticking to the tape, not to my sweaty body.
I've never had a problem with the edges of the Tender tape coming loose,
nor has the cannula pulled out. The Tegaderm HP seems to "breathe" better
than other tapes when I'm sweating, doesn't appear to loosen at all until I
want it to.

Just a suggestion, relatively easy to try.

Bob Burnett
mailto:email @ redacted