Re: [IP] Still Having Tape Problems

nope, all I've used has been sils and I live in south florida where the heat
hasn't been pleasant and beisdes that I'm taking karate and that works up a
lot of sweat.. i use IV prep let that dry and then put in the sil let that
settle for a while and then it's really extremely well stuck and serious
tugging does not pull it off. maybe it the IV 3000 that's helping to pull
off the sils, consider trying it without the IV 3000 and IV prep or some
other sticky wipe before inserting.