Re: [IP] temper tantrums

Michelle, not sure if the temper tantrums can be directly related to D, but
my Matt, who is now 11 had a time of it too, and it didn't start till almost
8 mos into diagnosis. Maybe in there little minds what they go through on a
daily basis is the cause of stress and they don't know how to voice it. I
just continued to tell Matt that it was unacceptable and would be giving big
hugs the whole time. Then i'd leave the room and cry! Now he is MUCH better,
give her time. Good luck, your not alone!