[IP] Still Having Tape Problems

Hello Pumpers--

This was my primary concern when I signed on with the pump.  I was
giving many recommendations from experienced pumpers.  I made the switch
from soft-sets to sils as urged by many.  I even tape the sils.  I take
an IV 3000 and fold it into four's.  I cut a small corner off making a
diamond shape hole in the tape.  I then place this tape over the sil
after insertion.  This helps somewhat.

On Sat having worked a 12 hr day, all of it outdoors, I lost a new sil
inserted that morning.  Tape let go and the sil fell out before I left
the job.  Back out today having replaced the sil on Sat. evening.  I
nearly lost it again. I was much more careful and checked it often.

Any others having problems with sils and the heat?