Re: [IP] IP: gotta brag

Brag away...I airbrushed a t-sirt with a pic of my pump and my HbA1c on
it to wear at my clinic...LOL the doc was concerned for my mental
stability, but hey, I was happy too.
   Gotta go bolus as I'm going to bathe my little pomeranian and the
sweetness of a wet pommy is just too much...LOL
Jenny S.

email @ redacted wrote:
> ok.. I gotta just brag a bit...  managed to look up my results for me today and.... drumroll
> please.....

> I have NEVER had a number like this not even once.
 Wow...! Ok..