[IP] IP: gotta brag

ok.. I gotta just brag a bit... I went for my bloodwork this morning as I
have my first fully pumped doc visit tomorow and my aunt (who works at the
same hospital) managed to look up my results for me today and.... drumroll

all I can say is ohhhh ma god!

I have NEVER had a number like this not even once.  I had figured that as
long as the number was below an 8 I'd be happy, considering that all my
numbers since I can remember have been in the 8's or 9's.  Wow...! Ok..
thanks for letting me brag.

IDDM since age 13 months in July 1976, pumping with Tabitha, my blue Minimed
508 since March 2000