[IP] Anyone tried Zinc Air batteries?

Hi, Kevin.

>I just ordered a sample of the S76E, to see if they work (all specs
>indicate they will work, and be superior to the 357).

The data sheet for the S76E can be found here:

The specs are, indeed, similar to those of the 357. But, frankly, before
I'd purchase a battery other than the 357, I'd need to have a good reason.
The 357 is THE battery recommended by Minimed. It _isn't_ expensive. One
pumper wrote that the 357's can last 12 weeks. A source has been cited for
357's at less than a buck each. Batteries just don't count in my pump budget.

>I can let you know if these batteries prove to be good.    I wouldn't
>advise others trying to buy these until they prove to be as good, or
>better than ones already bought from MM....

I wouldn't advise that anyone substitute for the recommended battery no
matter WHAT your experience.

Hey, as I said, it's your pump and your call, but I get the impression that
this is a tilt at windmills.

regards, Andy