Re: [IP] temper tantrums

Dear Michelle,

Yes, definitely, it could be D related.  Roller coasting bg's, high
and low bg's really could make her feel lousy.  Noah was just telling
me he remembers how sick and terrible he felt before he was
diagnosed.  Of course, his bg's were very high at that time but he
and I can still usually tell when they are out of range because of
how he feels and behaves.  Factor that into all that Eliza has to
deal with in caring for her D on a daily basis and that could easily
account for a lot of emotional and physical upset.  Unfortunately, at
four, she is too young to understand the connection to her D and how
she is feeling and being able to communicate that to you.  Not to
blame the disease entirely on her behavior, but I'll bet it factors

Cindy, mom to 13 y/o Noah, dx at age 9, pumping since 7/99