[IP] places to wear a pump/wedding

Some dresses, like my last bridesmaid dress, just are NOT conducive to
wearing your pump on your leg.  I wore mine on my leg with a long
flowing dress to a wedding and regretted it on the dancefloor - wouldn't
stay put.

That being said, my small 34A self, wears a push up bra under dresses.
I put both pads in one side, the pump in the other and round it out with
a few cotton balls :)  Hey, whatever works!  For comfort, I usually put
it in a thin baby sock (because of sweat).

The above doesn't work with ultra slingy/lycra type dresses but works
with all others....