Re: [IP] Getting a little anxious here---HELP -- Thyroid

Jackie P wrote:

>>Same thing happened to me. Have 5 of the symptoms, had a tsh which was
normal.  I have gained no 30lbs. in the past 10 mos. and have cut back on
foods, no snacks, etc. etc. etc.  How can I still have a normal tsh?  I
get it. I eat less now that I ever did.  Is there any other test available
dx Thyroid?<<

I have 4 of the symptoms, I also think there was something about
fingernails, but I don't remember what it was.  Anyways, been tested
numerous times for thyroid always comes back normal.  Have gained weight I
can't lose, endo just says I have a "very deficient metabolism".  I eat very
little, hubby says a bird couldn't live on what I eat.  And, now basal temp
this morning was 97.8.  So, how do you convince an endo you might have a
thyroid problem?