Re: [IP] Basal Temperature

I'm on .175mg, and still in the lower regions of normal, ....to their
labs anyway, and it sounds like you could have split the tablets to get
a lower dose.  The other thing to consider here is just because we may
have funky throids and strange sugar levels does not in anyway take away
the fact that we are human beings with emotions and such.
   I hate it when I'm making what I feel is a valid point, only to be
told to check my sugar!  As if what I'm saying is not important and
jenny can be brushed off as 'she's diabetic'...grrrrrr.... That has
happened to me a few times.
   A kid is going to be bratty, and nowadays you can't even slap their
hand or you risk getting in deep trouble. I was clocked on the ear a few
times and am not in a gang, messin' around with dope, always try to be
of some help and addressed my elders with 'sir and ma'am'.
   I like the one about checking the child first then getting the
discipline out if needed.
Jenny S.