[IP] For me, it's Maypo... (was Help with bread please please!!!!! )

I tried eating Maypo today, one of my favorite breakfast foods.  I bolused
according to the information on the box.  Eeek, bg up to 224 after (when it
normally comes in much closer to the before bg when I eat puffed wheat
cereal).  Now, it's been running high ever since, can't seem to get it down
even with extra boluses.  Cheerios tends to do this as well, but good ole
puffed wheat, never leaves me high.   Changed out site and insulin this
afternoon and still waiting for it to come down *sigh*.

RoseLea and Max... learning what NOT to eat....