[IP] Phil and update on @#$$!! insurance

Hello all, a little info for those of you who remember, Phil had emailed the
list and stated he had to go off the list and off his pump due to too high
costs,  @#!!$%^&*!! insurance problems etc.
He has contacted me privately and says to tell all he is still alive and he
will return in the future.  It has been a trying time for him, and I know he
appreciates all the offers for assistance.  I also have his private email,
so if anyone wants to write to him privately, please email me. I don't feel
comfortable re-publishing it on the list, no offense to anyone, but I am
sure you understand.
Phil is open to suggestions from anyone who may be able to offer support and
or assistance in any way.
Thank you all,
P.S. George, thank you for what you did,
I appreciate it!

Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.