Re: [IP] Re: Help with bread please please!!!!!

> I could use some help right about now. Ryans numbers have been so
> high lately and they are so high I am ashamed to put them on here so
> why he does not come down with the hight
> boluses.

When you get high + ketones, you become insulin resistant. It will go
away when bg's return to normal. I think you should always weigh or
measure foodstuffs. It is the single biggest problem at our house
with high bg's --- guessing the carb content instead of weighing or
measuring the food and calculating the carbs.