[IP] Re: Help with bread please please!!!!!

I could use some help right about now. Ryans numbers have been so high
lately and they are so high I am ashamed to put them on here so I wont.
Anyway it has been going on for a while but this last 2 weeks have been the
worst and we tried site changes and  new insulin and site changes and he
stayed high.My question is does anyone use a bread maker as it just hit me
today that maybe that is what it was and I cut some bread and weighed it and
he would need like 8 units for a  sandwich which he has not been taking so
that is why he is probably so hight but still why he does not come down with
the hight boluses. One night he had like and extra 20 units over about 5 hrs
and still did not do much????? Anyway if anyone does use a bread maker how
does it work for you it just is so heavy. Any thoughts would be great. Thank
you and I have also been increasing basals now so I will see if that helps
any. Oh the joys of this disease.
                                             Ryans mom