From: Irv Perlman [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2000 10:41 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Subject: [IP] temper tantrums

Hi,

I have had diabetes since 1966.  My wife's standard question when I become
irritable is, "Have you checked your blood sugar?"  In many instances my ill
humor is related to low blood sugar.  However, I also can be irritable or
ill humored for other reasons.  When it is related to low blood sugar the
resolution is usually easier.

BTW, what I term as "irritable" my wife has been heard to call a "temper
tantrum".
      __@
   (_)/ (_)