[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] garter thingy

Whenever I dress up I use "thigh highs".  These are nylons that look like the 
kind of hose you use with a garter belt except you don't need the garter 
belt.  They have an elasticized band with a tacky substance on it that sticks 
to your leg and I just clip my pump at the top. I haven't had trouble with 
them slipping or my pump moving around and it also makes it easy to just go 
into the restroom and quickly bolus.  They are available wherever you buy 
regular pantyhose in a variety of colors and usually cost around $7.00.

for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml