Re: [IP] Balance Billing for Pumps

> Michael,
> Do you have the option of changing insurance companies or plans?

No, unfortunately I do not. I've carried my own insurance for years,
first because of the problems my son had for his first few years, and
now because of diabetes. I've been self-employed for the last 30+
years and I don't have the option of "forcing" an insurance company
to take my family on a standard policy by starting a new job. Any new
insurance -- if I could find it -- would be with higher premiums
associated with the additional expense of on-going diabetes