Re: [IP] garter thingy

Hi,
     I was the matron of honor for my best friend 2 years ago.  I didnt
bother getting the garter holder and I just want to tell you what happened.
We had long dresses but the bride also had us wear gloves.  When I went to
bolus at the reception I found a seat where I thought I had a little
privacy, hiked my dress up and programmed my bolus.  I was in to much of a
hurry and didnt bother to take the gloves off and ended up pinning the glove
to the slip.  As I was trying to unpin the glove I looked up and discovered
not only a group of people watching but the whole thing was on video!!
     My advice, get the garter holder or wear a skirt where you can put it
on the waistband!
                                                              Laughing now
but not then,   still get red as a beet seeing the video,   Dauna