[IP] Temper Tantrums

In a message dated 7/10/00 11:07:13 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< My daughter Eliza also has D.  She is 4 years old.
 We have been having a terrible time with temper tantrums.   >>

I agree with several of the other postings it could be one of the two things
or even both.  My son (who isn't a diabetic) will be 4 November 1st.  He was
a very pleasant child (so much so my parents thought something was wrong with
him) until he turned 3!!  It has all been down hill from there.  He has
tantrums all of the time now.  It is very trying I know  Espcially with a 1
yr old and another due in August.  If it is her age I was soooooo looking
forward to him turning 4 and growing out of his.  At least until the teenage
years.  LOL!

Dee Dee