Re: [IP] temper tantrums

When my 4 year-old Trent's sugars go over 200, his behavior sometimes
heads south, often to the point of him appearing to be a completely
different kid.  There are times when his levels are good and he is
mischeivious, which I attribute to his age, but this is a different
kind of behaviour than the unreasonableness I see when his levels are
off.  While I can't allow certain bad behavior even when he's high
(he can't hit his sister, for example), I try to tolerate and spoil
him as much as possible whenever he's high.  Maybe I'm just soft
and/or foolish -- but I am absolutely convinced that the bad behavior
/ tantrums are due to the levels far more often than not.

dad to Trent dx 6/19/00