Re: [IP] garter thingy

> I'm going to a wedding in a few weeks, and need a
> place to put my pump.  Has anyone ever worn the
> leg/garter holder?

I wear a garter belt and stockings whenever I dress up. Not only does it
look great, but if you clip the pump (have a clip case?) to the top of
stockings, it doesn't budge. Legs are the best place to hide it when
dancing, going out all dressed up, ect IMHO.I've gone dancing in dresses and
ballgowns many times with Fluffy clinging to my thigh:) The stockings from
Victoria's Secret have real stickyish tops that stay up and makes them
perfect for sticking a pump in or too, no slip, especially with a belt
attacked (this will cost approx 35 bucks for belt and a pair of the lace
trimmed silicon backed stockings and is worth it)

Type Weird
Pumping since Feb 7, 200