Re: [IP] garter thingy

Having just spent all weekend involved in wedding activities......I suggest
getting a pair of support shorts.  I wore them all weekend and put my pump in
the leg part.  No problems what so ever.  I danced and ran around the whole
time.  I have the Thigh Thing(I think that is what it is called) and I am
constantly pulling it up.  It has no support.  That is what works for me.
Good luck!