From: The Kiley's [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2000 11:47 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] temper tantrums

My daughter Eliza also has D.  She is 4 years old.
We have been having a terrible time with temper tantrums.  She has never
done this before.  And I mean never.  She has always been a pleasant child.
Very active and very energetic.  Since she was dx . . . a year ago tomorrow,
she has been fine, until about 2 months ago.

Her blood sugars haven't been drastically out of sorts, but it's harder to
keep everything in line with kids cuz I don't know when she will eat or how
much.  We have our highs and lows, almost on a daily basis.

I guess my question is could this be a D thing because of the highs and
lows, or is it just a 4 year old phase?

Any advice would be appreciated.
Michelle