Re: [IP] why,a no delivery when I have a LO res

If I use soft-sets in my stomach they bend and I end up w/no deliveries.  I
think Michael's post was right on.  The end gets caught on a muscle and
gets bent as you continue to move.  Perhaps swimming had something to do
w/it since you were using more muscle movement that you normally don't.
It's good to know that it occasionally happens to everyone though.